The documents, information and statements contained in this website are provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as being current or accurate information with regard to the financial position of The Indianapolis Local Public Improvement Bond Bank (the “Bond Bank”) or the City of Indianapolis, Indiana, and any other qualified entities participating in the Bond Bank’s programs (collectively, the “City”). Any official statements available through this website relate to bonds or other securities issued by the Bond Bank, on behalf of the City, that have been sold and distributed in underwritten public offerings described in such official statements (each, an “Official Statement”). Under no circumstances shall anything in this website be construed as constituting an offer to sell securities of which the Bond Bank is the issuer, nor should anything be construed as information which is distributed for the purposes of meeting the Bond Bank’s or the City’s continuing disclosure requirements under SEC Rule 15c2-12 (the “Rule”). Accurate and complete information regarding the financial position of the Bond Bank or any securities offering by the Bond Bank may be obtained by contacting the Bond Bank at 200 East Washington Street, Suite 2342, Indianapolis, Indiana 46204, Attention: Executive Director. Furthermore, please be advised that certain financial information and operating data, as well as information regarding certain material events that may occur from time to time, are filed by the Bond Bank with respect to its bonds or securities, in satisfaction of certain continuing disclosure undertaking agreements entered into pursuant to the Rule, by periodically filing such information with the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board’s Electronic Municipal Market Access (EMMA) system, currently found at www.emma.msrb.org.
Each viewer of the documents, information and statements contained on this website, including any Official Statement, acknowledges and agrees that:
- The Bond Bank is not by any Official Statement offering to sell any bonds or other securities, nor soliciting any offer to buy any bonds or other securities, nor shall there be any offer or sale of any bonds or other securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
- Each document contained on this website, including any Official Statement, spoke only as of its date. The availability of any document on this website, including any Official Statement, does not imply that there has been no change in the affairs of the Bond Bank or the City or any of the Bond Bank’s programs since the date of such document or Official Statement. The Bond Bank is not obligated to update any document or Official Statement or to maintain the availability of any such document or Official Statement.
- Any document contained on this website, including any Official Statement, may have become inaccurate or incomplete, and must not be relied upon in connection with any purchase or sale of any bonds or other securities of the Bond Bank or the City. The documents and information set forth herein may be limited in scope and may not contain all material information concerning the Bond Bank’s or the City’s bonds or other securities necessary to make an informed investment decision. No person should make an investment decision in reliance on the information contained herein. For investment advice concerning the Bond Bank’s or the City’s bonds or other securities, please contact your investment advisor.
- No statement found on this website is incorporated by reference in any Official Statement for bonds or securities of which the Bond Bank or the City is the issuer, and no statement on this website is part of any Official Statement.
- Past results do not necessarily forecast future results. This website contains certain forward-looking statements that are subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ from the projected results, including without limitation general economic and business conditions, conditions in the financial markets, the financial condition of the Bond Bank and/or the City, receipt of federal grants, litigation, arbitration, force majeure events and various other factors that are beyond the control of the Bond Bank and the City. Because of the inability to predict all factors that may affect future decisions, actions, events or financial circumstances, including, in particular, current adverse global financial market and economic conditions, what actually happens may be different from what is set forth in such forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are indicated by use of such words as “may,” “will,” “should,” “intends,” “expects,” “believes,” “anticipates,” “estimates” and other similar terms and phrases. No representation is made as to the propriety or legality of any secondary market trading of any bonds or other securities of the Bond Bank or the City by anyone in any jurisdiction.
- Neither the Bond Bank nor the City has any responsibility or liability for any damages caused by any viruses contained in any electronic files on this website.
- Any addresses of or links to other websites that may be contained herein are given for the convenience of the viewer only. Neither the Bond Bank nor the City have participated in the preparation, compilation or selection of any information on any other website, and neither the Bond Bank nor the City assume any responsibility or liability for the contents thereof.
By choosing to continue and view the information on this website you are acknowledging that you have read and understood and accept the terms of this disclaimer
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE CONSTITUTE AN OFFER TO SELL OR THE SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY, NOR SHALL THERE BE ANY SALE OF SECURITIES IN ANY JURISDICTION IN WHICH SUCH OFFER, SOLICITATION OR SALE WOULD BE UNLAWFUL PRIOR TO REGISTRATION OR QUALIFICATION UNDER THE SECURITIES LAWS OF ANY SUCH JURISDICTION. OFFERS TO PURCHASE SECURITIES MAY BE MADE ONLY THROUGH A REGISTERED BROKER-DEALER AND THROUGH AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT.